Wednesday, July 9, 2014

No Regrets by Claire Kent

No Regrets by Claire Kent

Goodreads:
On my last birthday, I made one vow for the year. Live with no regrets. Eleven months have passed, though, and nothing has changed. I still sleep alone, spend my life working, and never move out of my comfort zone.

Then the loss of my dog throws my whole life out of orbit, and I end up in bed with a very hot and slightly-too-young veterinarian, who has recently made a vow of his own. Life with no strings. Josh is more than happy to help me with the things I've been afraid to try. Semi-public sex. Spanking. Anal Sex. He's a willing partner for everything I've wondered about, as long as I don't demand more.

He's serious about his no-strings philosophy. As serious as I am about living with no regrets. I can't help but fall for him, even though I know better. So my biggest regret might be a broken heart.

Review:

Leslie arrives at the veterinary office with her beloved dog, knowing that she was in bad shape. When the new vet, Dr. Josh Bennett, comes to her aid, she's too distraught to notice how hot he is.  When the two inadvertently bump into one another later, the chemistry is obvious and it's not long before the sparks fly and they create a little friction together.

Leslie decided that she would live with no regrets on her last birthday, with that in mind she doesn't want to miss out on a chance to experience pleasure with someone as attractive and charming as Josh. She didn't count on falling for him, in fact she tried her very best not to. Josh made it clear from the very beginning that he was only looking to be FWB. For Leslie, that's easier said than done.

No Regrets was a short + sweet read. Although it was pretty predictable from the start (the-girl-falls-for-the-unavailable guy is a pretty easy to spot formula), I was completely enthralled throughout the entire book. Both characters are extremely likable, which I didn't expect. So often guys who are only looking to hook up are painted as jerks, which is certainly not always true, so I was relieved that I actually liked Josh as a person. Leslie was sweet and slightly innocent, which is typical, but not at all annoying.

I really enjoyed this book... read it in a single night! I give it:


No Regrets had a scheduled release date for late July... but I'm not sure if that still stands. When or if it becomes available I'll try to post the link info.

For more information about Claire Kent, visit her website at www.clairekent.com 

This is not a paid post. A free eBook copy of the book was received through NetGalley. All views expressed are the honest opinion of the Reviewer/Blogger. 


1 comment:

  1. Very useful pointers, thanks for sharing. Notable article, thank you so much for sharing. custom dissertation writing service

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, almost as much as I love reading books!

ShareThis

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected